Empowering the Next Generation for Your LifeGroup
TikTok or Facebook. Mom jeans or skinny jeans. Cheugy or basic. If you’ve ever struggled to understand another generation, you’re not alone. But what could happen if we looked past our differences to learn from each other? Let’s talk about it in Empowering the Next Generation.
Get everything you need to prepare for your LifeGroup during this special message series running January 1-2.
Talk It Over
The weekly Talk It Over guide has everything you need to lead your LifeGroup through a Christ-centered conversation about the most recent message. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, you could get it in your inbox weekly.
Read a Bible Plan Together
Gen Zers. Boomers. Millennials. Gen Xers. We all can learn from one another, and that starts with relationships. But how do you find quality relationships that bridge generations and leave you feeling empowered?
Start the 7-day Relationship Advice Bible Plan as a LifeGroup to learn more. Just find the Bible Plan, choose the “With Friends” option, and then invite everyone in your LifeGroup to read along and comment each day.
Empowering the Next Generation LifeGroup Tips
- Pastor Joakim shares even more about the importance of intergenerational relationships on this episode of the You’ve Heard It Said podcast. Share it with your group, then choose some questions from the Conversation Guide to talk about together.
- Ask your group these two questions: “What makes us unique as a LifeGroup? What do we want to accomplish together in 2022?”
- Start this Bible Plan with your LifeGroup using the Plans With Friends feature to stay connected this week.
- Ask each person in the group to start praying and thinking about one word to define their hopes for 2022.
- Start this year by taking communion. This symbolic act is a great way to remind ourselves what really matters in life. Here’s a guide.