Emotions for Your LifeGroup
Joy. Sadness. Anger. Compassion. God has given each of us the capacity to feel deeply. And when we can better process our powerful emotions, we can start to understand how He will use them for His good.
Get everything you need to prepare for your LifeGroup during this special message series running August 15—September 6.
Talk It Over
The weekly Talk It Over guide has everything you need to lead your LifeGroup through a Christ-centered conversation about the most recent message. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, you could get it in your inbox weekly.
Emotions Bible Plan
Interested in learning more about what Jesus’ life can teach us about processing our emotions? Then check out the Emotions Bible Plan. Just choose the “Plans With Friends” feature and invite your group to read the plan together.
Emotions LifeGroup Tips
- As the world and our lives keep changing, it’s normal for everyone to be processing a variety of emotions. Make sure your group has the space they need to share and process what they’re feeling with trusted friends. You can use this episode from the You’ve Heard It Said podcast to help you get the conversation started.
- It’s okay to take a week off now and then as a LifeGroup leader. Every once in a while, pick someone in your group and empower them to lead. You can take a break, and they can grow.
- What is your vision for your LifeGroup? Do you know? Does your LifeGroup know? Create a vision for your LifeGroup.
- Summer can be a season of spotty LifeGroup attendance, but that doesn’t mean it’s time to stop meeting for good. Watch this video and be encouraged.
- Search finds.life for posts you could share with your LifeGroup. You’ll find dozens of articles focusing on emotions like hope, joy, loneliness, and anger.