Doubting God for Your LifeGroup
It’s easy to think of doubt as a sign of weak faith. But it’s not. God isn’t afraid of our doubts, so we don’t have to be either. In our new series, Doubting God, we’re creating a space for the questions we’ve been afraid to ask. Together, let’s discover how doubt can actually build our faith.
Get everything you need to prepare for your LifeGroup during this special message series running April 15-May 29.
Talk It Over
The weekly Talk It Over guide has everything you need to lead your LifeGroup through a Christ-centered conversation about the most recent message. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, you could get it in your inbox weekly.
Doubting God Bible Plan
What if doubt isn’t the opposite of faith but rather a doorway to a deeper faith? Learn more in the 7-day Doubting God Bible Plan with your LifeGroup. Just find the Bible Plan, choose the “With Friends” option, and then invite everyone in your LifeGroup to read along and comment each day.
Doubting God LifeGroup Tips
- Easter is on Sunday, April 17! One way you could celebrate with your LifeGroup is by taking communion together—it’s even possible to take communion at home. Find out how.
- As your LifeGroup starts talking about this series, consider watching this bonus content from You’ve Heard It Said. We’ll have three episodes for you to watch with your LifeGroup, plus Conversation Guides to help you talk about it.
- We know this series might be difficult to talk about, so check out this article for tips on how to handle doubts in a safe, healthy way.
- Give space for your LifeGroup to discuss worries, concerns, or even doubts that they’ve been dealing with recently. Then, take some time to talk about how you can best support one another during this time.
- Find a fun way to spend time with your LifeGroup outside of your regular time together. With the weather warming up, maybe you could go for a walk at a local nature reserve, grill out at the park, or have a game night.