Don’t Forget to Remember for Your LifeGroup
Uncertainty can drive you to fear, worry, and doubt. But it’s also an invitation to hope. When you’re faced with something you can’t handle on your own, Don’t Forget to Remember who worked miracles in the past—and that He can do it again.
Get everything you need to prepare for your LifeGroup during this special message series running July 25—August 2.
Talk It Over
The weekly Talk It Over guide has everything you need to lead your LifeGroup through a Christ-centered conversation about the most recent message. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, you could get it in your inbox weekly.
Read a Bible Plan Together
If you haven’t tried the Plans with Friends feature in the YouVersion Bible App yet, this is the week to start. Just find a great Bible Plan, choose the “With Friends” option, and then invite everyone in your LifeGroup to read along and comment each day.
Don’t Forget to Remember LifeGroup Tips
- Share with your LifeGroup how God has been pushing you out of your comfort zone. Invite others to share their experiences as well.
- Give space for your LifeGroup to discuss what worries or concerns they’ve been dealing with recently. Then talk about how you can best support one another during this time.
- Ask your campus how you and your LifeGroup can serve during this time.
- If your LifeGroup is new or you just feel you need some fresh life, start the Belong series.
- Schedule time with another LifeGroup leader to encourage and learn from one another.