Know The Series
You haven’t finished your life story. What will you do with the blank pages? The choices you make today will lead you one way or another—but when you know who to trust, you’ll always be headed in the Divine Direction.
From February 11 through March 6, Craig will talk about how to seek God’s will for your life.
Let Pastor Craig Lead Your Group
Talking about what’s next, what we feel like we missed, and how to hear from God all makes for good conversation. But what if Pastor Craig was leading your discussion? He can. During this series, Craig will shoot weekly videos with discussion questions for your group based on his message. You can find them and everything you need for a successful discussion in our weekly Talk It Over guide. Go take a look at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, get the Talk It Over emailed to you weekly.
The Divine Direction Bible Plan
In this Bible Plan, Pastor Craig uses seven principles from his Divine Direction book to help you seek wisdom for daily choices. You’ll consider one thing to stop that’s hindering you; how to start a new habit to re-direct your path; where you should stay committed; and when you should go even if it’s easier to stay. Start the Divine Direction Bible Plan (available 02/10/2017) and become an expert at making everyday choices.
Some Ideas For Your LifeGroup
- Use Pastor Craig’s videos. He literally wrote the book on this.
- Read the Bible Plan together. It’s seven days of practical steps to find God’s direction for your life. Read during the week, and watch your conversations take a whole new direction.
- Buy the Divine Direction book. Our pastor wrote a book about this message series.
- Find a great post from finds.life.church. We’ll be posting new content throughout the week about hearing from God. Try to find at least one great post each week to text, email, or share with your group.
- Tell your story. How have you come to where you are? As you lead your group to discover God’s direction for their lives, be sure to share with them how you’ve heard from God along the way.