Know The Series
In this world, you’ll have struggles. You’ll face opposition. You’ll be challenged. And there’s a reason for that: this world is not your home. So answer hate with love, find joy in the midst of trials, and rely on a strength beyond yourself. You’re meant to be, well, different. And so is your LifeGroup. Start thinking about what you’ll do together during this series running August 5-28.
Let Pastor Craig Lead Your Group
Each week of Different, Pastor Craig will create a new video for your group with key points from the message, discussion questions, and a few closing thoughts. You can find the videos here, on the Life.Church app, and where Life.Church videos are available on Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, and Roku. Just press play and follow Pastor Craig’s lead for a great conversation.
Talk It Over
Get the most out of Pastor Craig’s discussion videos by using the Talk It Over guide to find more key points, Scriptures, and follow-up questions. The mobile-friendly Talk It Over guide is always available at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, get it in your inbox weekly.
Different Bible Plan
Fact: LifeGroups who read Bible Plans when they’re apart have rich and compelling conversations when they’re together. The Different Bible Plan is a simple, five-day study of 1 Peter to accompany Pastor Craig’s messages. Just use it—it’s too easy not to. The Different Bible Plan will be available beginning 08/05/2017.
5 Different LifeGroup Ideas
- Since Pastor Craig is creating videos for your group and carrying the bulk of the conversation, think about using this as an opportunity to let someone different lead your time together each week.
- Each week, ask different people to spend a few minutes answering the question, “What makes you different?”
- Try something different with finds.life.church. Ask your group to use the search tool, find a post that reminds them of their story, and then share with the group why they chose that post.
- Ask your group to take a free personality test, then talk about your differences.
- What if, just for fun, you met somewhere different each week of Different? That’d be different.