Dangerous Prayers for Your LifeGroup
Prayer moves the heart of God, but some prayers move Him more than others do. Bold prayers, daring prayers—the kind of prayers that move you, too. If you’re ready to see God work in your life, praying safe won’t cut it. It’s time to pray Dangerous Prayers.
Get everything you need to prepare for your LifeGroup during this special message series running February 8-24.
Let Pastor Craig Lead Your LifeGroup
Pastor Craig is creating videos each week of this series to help your LifeGroup get talking. You can find the videos here, on the Life.Church app, and where Life.Church videos are available on AppleTV, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, and Roku. Just press play and follow Pastor Craig’s lead for a great conversation. Available starting February 7, 2020.
Talk It Over
Get the most out of Pastor Craig’s discussion videos by using the Talk It Over guide to find all the key points, Scriptures, and inspiring challenges. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, maybe you just want to get it in your inbox weekly.
Dangerous Prayers Bible Plan
Find out more about how you can pray prayers that will move the heart of God in this 7-day Bible Plan. Just choose the “Plans With Friends” feature and invite your group to read it together.
Dangerous Prayers LifeGroup Tips
- Ask your group, “When is the last time you asked God for something so faith-filled it scared you? What happened?”
- Send this guide to prayer to your group during the week.
- How comfortable do you feel praying together as a group? Here’s a video of what it could look like to pray together as a group.
- Ask everyone in your group to write down the one thing they’re asking God for on a note card. Ask everyone to exchange cards and begin praying for each other throughout the week.
- Look for ways your group can get involved in your community. It’s really easy to find local partners here.