Crazy Faith for Your LifeGroup
Is there a part of your life that you’ve stopped believing could get better? Can you imagine what it would be like if you began to dream again? It’s time to believe more is possible. It’s time to unlock Crazy Faith.
Get everything you need to prepare for your LifeGroup during this special message series running October 23-24.
Talk It Over
The weekly Talk It Over guide has everything you need to lead your LifeGroup through a Christ-centered conversation about the most recent message. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, maybe you just want to get it in your inbox weekly.
Read a Bible Plan Together
If you haven’t tried the Plans with Friends feature in the YouVersion Bible App yet, this is the week to start. Just find the Crazy Faith Bible Plan, choose the “With Friends” option, and then invite everyone in your LifeGroup to read along and comment each day.
Crazy Faith LifeGroup Tips
- This time of the year can be hectic as midterms approach, sports schedules explode, and the holiday season approaches. Sometimes it might even feel like life is too busy for LifeGroup. If this is something your group is experiencing, check out this article for tips and encouragement.
- Building a crazy faith starts with small baby steps of obedience. If you’re not sure where to start, read this article and share it with your LifeGroup. Then, talk about your next steps with one another so that you’re all growing together.
- As a LifeGroup, you have the opportunity to practice interceding in prayer for one another. Start by sharing situations that are requiring more faith than what you’re used to. Then, pray with one another, asking God to do what only He can do. Wondering what it looks like to pray together as a group? Watch this.
- A great way to exercise your baby faith is by serving others. Consider choosing a time to go out and serve your community together as a LifeGroup. Take a look at some of the Local Missions Partners in your area here: www.life.church/neighbor
- Try a new development tool to grow as a LifeGroup leader.