Book Club for Your LifeGroup
No one has all the answers. That’s why we need a variety of voices to help us grow. During our new series, Book Club, we’ll get fresh perspectives on identity, relationships, anxiety, and more from people who have been there and wrote the book on it.
Get everything you need to prepare for your LifeGroup during this special message series running June 4-July 3.
Talk It Over
The weekly Talk It Over guide has everything you need to lead your LifeGroup through a Christ-centered conversation about the most recent message. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, you could get it in your inbox weekly.
Read a Bible Plan Together
If you haven’t tried the Plans with Friends feature in the YouVersion Bible App yet, this is the week to start. Just find a great Bible Plan, choose the “With Friends” option, and then invite everyone in your LifeGroup to read along and comment each day.
Book Club LifeGroup Tips
- Have you attended a service together as a LifeGroup? Find a time this summer to try it out, and then hang out afterward. Maybe you could get dinner, have a game night, or even watch a movie. Just make some plans to have fun together this summer.
- Summer can be a season of spotty LifeGroup attendance, but that doesn’t mean it’s time to stop meeting for good. Here are seven ideas for your LifeGroup to try this summer.
- Make sure your group knows about the resources we’ve created for fighting anxiety available at www.life.church/findpeace.
- Everybody needs somebody, and somebody needs you. Imagine what kind of influence you and your LifeGroup can have in the community around you. Find one way to serve your community together this summer. Visit www.life.church/neighbor to learn more.
- Send this post to your group and ask them what they think about it.