Because of You for Your LifeGroup
2020 has been a chaotic year filled with plenty of tough seasons and hard moments. But throughout it all, God has remained in control. So, let’s take some time to pause and reflect on the ways God’s been at work and thank Him for everything He’s done.
Get everything you need to prepare for your LifeGroup during this special message series running November 28-29.
Talk It Over
The weekly Talk It Over guide has everything you need to lead your LifeGroup through a Christ-centered conversation about the most recent message. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, you could get it in your inbox weekly.
Read a Bible Plan Together
If you haven’t tried the Plans With Friends feature in the YouVersion Bible App yet, this is the week to start. Just find a great Bible Plan, choose the “With Friends” option, then invite everyone in your LifeGroup to read along and comment each day.
Because of You LifeGroup Tips
- Ask your LifeGroup to share what God has done in their life this year. Then, dedicate your entire time to sharing stories and giving thanks for God’s goodness.
- Throw an outdoor or digital Friendsgiving party with your LifeGroup. It doesn’t have to be a lot of work, just keep it fun, and let everyone be a part of making it happen. Make sure to follow the recommended safety guidelines in your city, too.
- Think about someone who’s somehow played a role in what God is doing in your life and find a way to thank them. Encourage everyone in your group to do the same.
- Start talking about what your LifeGroup will do together during the holidays. Plan ahead for when you’ll take weeks off and when you’ll be together. Here are some holiday ideas.
- Check out finds.life.church for posts on Thanksgiving, the holidays, gratitude, and much more, and share them with your group.
P.S: Your LifeGroup will love the new season of the You’ve Heard It Said podcast. Learn more about the podcast and how to use it in your LifeGroup, then subscribe to get notified when new episodes release.