At the Movies 2022 for Your LifeGroup
Movies entertain us, but can they help us view God through a new lens? Yes! During At the Movies, we’ll get a new take on biblical truths from films.
Get everything you need to prepare for your LifeGroup during this special message series running July 9-31.
Talk It Over
The weekly Talk It Over guide has everything you need to lead your LifeGroup through a Christ-centered conversation about the most recent message. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, you could get it in your inbox weekly.
Read a Bible Plan Together
If you haven’t tried the Plans with Friends feature in YouVersion yet, this is the week to start. Just find a great Bible Plan, choose the “With Friends” option, and then invite everyone in your LifeGroup to read along and comment each day.
At the Movies 2022 LifeGroup Tips
- Talk as a group, and come up with a schedule for when you will and won’t meet for the rest of the summer. Everyone feels better when you have a plan.
- Pick a week to watch a movie together, or maybe spread it out over two weeks and ask these two questions: How can this movie grow my love for God? What does this movie make you want change in your life?
- Do you want to grow your LifeGroup? Ask your campus about volunteering at the Info Wall.
- Take a look at our digital tool for finding a LifeGroup. If you have a public group, make sure your information is up to date. If you want to add your group to this site or change any information, talk with your Community Leader.
- Ready for seven more movies with deeper meanings? Check out this article. Then, ask your LifeGroup what their favorite movie is, and what kind of deeper meaning it might have.