At the Movies 2020 for Your LifeGroup
Movies move us. They make us laugh, cry, and gain new perspectives. During this year’s At the Movies series, let’s find out what powerful truths live in some of our favorite movie moments—together.
Get everything you need to prepare for your LifeGroup during this special message series running September 12—October 4.
Let Pastor Craig Lead Your LifeGroup
Pastor Craig is creating videos each week of this series to help your LifeGroup get talking. You can find the videos here, on the Life.Church app, and where Life.Church videos are available on Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, and Roku. Just press play and follow Pastor Craig’s lead for a great conversation. Available starting 09/14/2020.
Talk It Over
The weekly Talk It Over guide has everything you need to lead your LifeGroup through a Christ-centered conversation about the most recent message. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, you could get it in your inbox weekly.
Read a Bible Plan Together
If you haven’t tried the Plans With Friends feature in the YouVersion Bible App yet, this is the week to start. Just find a great Bible Plan, choose the “With Friends” option, and then invite everyone in your LifeGroup to read along and comment each day.
At the Movies 2020 LifeGroup Tips
- Whether your group is meeting in person or digitally, discuss how you can best experience At the Movies this year.
- Find a Local Missions Partner that your group can volunteer with this fall.
- Take a look at our digital tool for finding a LifeGroup. If you have a public group, make sure your information is up to date. If want to add your group to this site, or change any information, talk with your Community Leader.
- Pick a week to watch a movie together (again, in person or digitally) and ask these two questions: How can this movie grow my love for God? What does this movie make me want to change in my life?
- If you haven’t seen it already, check out the LifeGroups Digital Bundle for tons of helpful resources and tools for leading your LifeGroup.