At the Movies 2018 for Your LifeGroup
Movies might be more real than you think. Put yourself in the picture, and find truth in your favorite films this summer during At the Movies—only at Life.Church or Church Online! No 3D glasses required.
Here’s everything you need for your LifeGroup during this new series running July 7-30.
Talk It Over
What if talking about some of your favorite movies could help you get closer to Jesus? We’ve gathered together the questions, Scripture, and ideas to help you lead your group there. It’s the weekly Talk It Over guide. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, maybe you just want to get it in your inbox weekly.
Find a Bible Plan
Maybe you want a month-long plan for your group to read every day. Maybe you want to find a new, shorter Bible Plan each week. Maybe your group is traveling a lot right now, and this is the perfect way to stay connected to each other as you follow Jesus every day. Find a Bible Plan to read together.
5 At the Movies LifeGroup Ideas
- Talk as a group, and come up with a schedule for when you will and won’t meet for the rest of the summer. Everyone feels better when you have a plan.
- Do you want to grow your LifeGroup? Ask your campus about volunteering at the Info Wall.
- Check out our new tool for finding a LifeGroup. If you have a public group, make sure your information is up to date. If you want to add your group to this site or change any information, talk with your community leader.
- Pick a week to watch a movie together, and ask these two questions: How can this movie grow your perspective of God? What does this movie make you want to change in your life?
- Read about why this pastor went to see Star Wars for the first time.