A Better Way for Your LifeGroup
Sometimes it feels like nothing is working. We can do all the right things and check all the boxes, but life seems to stay the same. How can we find the life we’re longing for? Together, let’s discover A Better Way.
Get everything you need to prepare for your LifeGroup during this special message series running August 14—September 12.
Let Pastor Craig Lead Your LifeGroup
Pastor Craig partnered with the You’ve Heard It Said podcast to create two episodes for this series. Trust us—it’ll help your LifeGroup get talking.
Encourage your LifeGroup to listen to an episode during the week, then use your time together to talk about what you heard. Both episodes will come complete with a Conversation Guide packed with discussion questions, resources, and more!
You can find the episodes anywhere you listen to podcasts or at www.life.church/yhis. The first episode will be available starting Monday, August 16.
P.S: We have two other episodes that will go along great with weeks three and four of the series. For week three, you can listen to How Prayer Saved One Couple’s Marriage, Plus Other Reasons We Pray. Finish week four with Feeling Exhausted? This Might Be What You Need Right Now. And while you’re at it, you can catch up on any other episodes you’ve missed.
Talk It Over
The weekly Talk It Over guide has everything you need to lead your LifeGroup through a Christ-centered conversation about the most recent message. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, maybe you just want to get it in your inbox weekly.
A Better Way Bible Plan
Do you ever feel like you’re checking off all the right boxes, but your life isn’t getting any better? Start A Better Way Bible Plan as a LifeGroup to learn more. Just find the Bible Plan, choose the “With Friends” option, and then invite everyone in your LifeGroup to read along and comment each day.
A Better Way LifeGroup Tips
- Breathe. What? Yes. Do it again. You have permission to breathe. Jesus came to give you life and life to the full. Slow down, look at the beauty around you, breathe, and thank God for life. Now, encourage your group to do the same.
- You won’t want to miss a single message of this series. Challenge your LifeGroup to attend every week—maybe even at the same service.
- Send this episode of the You’ve Heard It Said podcast to your group in a group chat. Then use this discussion guide to talk about what you heard. Remember that there will be bonus episodes of the podcast to accompany this series, too!
- When you come home at the end of the day, you can feel your shoulders relax as you kick off your shoes. Why? Because your home is your space to be yourself. You have the opportunity to make people feel this comfortable every time you meet. It can be as simple as inviting your LifeGroup to “make yourself at home.” And as new people arrive to your LifeGroup, consider these tips on how to make them feel welcome.
- Burnout can happen to all of us. Use this article to see if you’re close to burning out. Share it with your group and talk about ways you can hold one another accountable to avoid burnout.