25-Year for Your LifeGroup
25 years ago, Pastor Craig Groeschel and his wife Amy launched Life.Church in a 2-car garage in Edmond, Oklahoma. In the last two and a half decades, God’s done more than we could ask, think, or imagine through you—the people of this church. This entire weekend will be a celebration of all God has done through Life.Church in the past 25 years.
Get everything you need to prepare for your LifeGroup during this special message series running January 9-10.
Talk It Over
The weekly Talk It Over guide has everything you need to lead your LifeGroup through a Christ-centered conversation about the most recent message. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, you could get it in your inbox weekly.
Read a Bible Plan Together
Celebrate what God has done in and through Life.Church with the Ask, Think, Imagine Bible Plan. You can even use the Plans With Friends feature by choosing the “With Friends” option and inviting your LifeGroup to read along and comment each day.
25-Year LifeGroup Tips
- Ask each person in your LifeGroup to share their Life.Church story. How’d they join? How’d they get involved? What happened in their life?
- Ask your group to share their favorite memory of seeing God at work through Life.Church.
- Spend time thanking God for everything He’s done during the last 25 years.
- Is there anyone in your group who may be ready to start leading their own LifeGroup? Now may be a good time to start that conversation with your Community Leader.
- Imagine what kind of influence you and your LifeGroup can have in the community around you. Consider signing up for CarePortal as a LifeGroup. CarePortal is an online tool that connects people with material needs of children and families in their area. Check to see if your Life.Church location has it available, and if so, sign up to receive notifications about opportunities to support foster families.