21st Century Temples for Your LifeGroup
Before the time of Jesus, God attached Himself to the temple, a place where people could come and physically be with Him. But after Jesus’ death and resurrection, Christ followers are now God’s temple. So, what does that mean? How can we be 21st century temples?
Get everything you need to prepare for your LifeGroup during this special message series running October 10-18.
Talk It Over
The weekly Talk It Over guide has everything you need to lead your LifeGroup through a Christ-centered conversation about the most recent message. You can find it in the Life.Church App and at www.life.church/talkitover. Or, you could get it in your inbox weekly.
Read a Bible Plan Together
If you haven’t tried the Plans With Friends feature in the YouVersion Bible App yet, this is the week to start. Just find a great Bible Plan, choose the “With Friends” option, and then invite everyone in your LifeGroup to read along and comment each day.
21st Century Temples LifeGroup Tips
- Share a time when you made your faith visible to others. Ask your group to share stories from their lives as well.
- Have a prayer night (or morning, or afternoon). Set aside time for your group to pray for anything and everything God’s put on your hearts.
- 2020 is ever-changing, so continue to check in with your LifeGroup and ask whether they have any concerns or needs the group can help meet.
- Take advantage of the cooler temperatures! Try meeting in person on a porch, on a patio, or in a park.
- Don’t forget why you started your LifeGroup. You wanted to walk with people through the ups and downs of life. You wanted some lifelong friends. If there’s a rough week, remember why you started the group in the first place.